At ZAR, we always want our clients to feel valued, respected, and treated with the upmost care and courtesy.
Terms and Conditions
We will always aim to please and take the greatest care of all our clients. We will quickly determine our clients’ preferences and ensure they are met. For everyone’s safety and protection, the following terms and conditions apply.
Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds
• We operate a pre-booked, pre-paid service unless you hold an account with ZAR.
• Our rates are costed by the hour. Where necessary, our rates include waiting time of up to 20 minutes for non-airport bookings, after which an additional charge of £0.95 per minute will apply.
• For flight arrivals our waiting policy includes waiting time of up to 40 minutes after the flight arrives, after which an additional charge of £10 per 15-minute increment will apply.
• We do not add a surcharge for making card payments or payments by PayPal.
• We require full payment at the time of booking unless you hold an account with ZAR.
• If the client has booked a return journey, the chauffeur will return at the stated time. The chauffeur and the limousine can only be retained if the client has booked ZAR for an agreed period of time.
• In the event of the client cancelling, 24 hours’ notice is required for the return of the full payment. There will be no refunds for any cancellations made after the 24 hours’ notice period.
• If the client/s do not arrive within thirty minutes of the booking time, ZAR reserves the right to cancel the arranged transport without any liability for expenses occurred by the client as a consequence. In such circumstances, ZAR will not be liable to refund the money paid or offer compensation.
• In the event of ZAR having to cancel for any legitimate reason that we have no control over such as extreme adverse weather or any other
reasonable, genuine cause, ZAR reserves the right to refund all monies without any liability for the cancellation of the contract.
• For weddings, we require 50% deposit to be paid at the time of booking and the fee balance to be paid 14 days before the event.
Additional Terms & Conditions
• ZAR respectfully requests that clients are on time – we will always aim to satisfy and take care of each client; however, we must arrive on time for our next bookings. We ask clients to inform us of any changes in their schedule. We will always do what we can to help.
• In the event of a client being late, ZAR will always operate within the speed limit and will not be held liable for any financial loss incurred by the client if they miss a flight or arrive late to an important meeting.
• In the event of unforeseen traffic blockage or breakdowns over which ZAR has no control, ZAR will not be liable for any loss incurred by the client as a result of journeys being slower than expected. ZAR operates new Lexus limousines still within manufacturers guarantees and with fully up to date servicing.
• We respectfully inform our clients that no food or beverages may be consumed in the car and smoking and vaping are prohibited. ZAR reserves the right to refuse to carry highly intoxicated passengers.
• In the unfortunate event that a client causes any damage to the interior or exterior of the limousine, they will be invoiced for any necessary repairs or valeting required.
• ZAR is fully insured and compliant with all local laws, however clients’ personal property is at their own risk. We respectfully ask our clients to remember to take all their personal belongings as we will not be held liable for any damage to any personal property. If, we find any personal belongings left behind, we shall faithfully endeavour to reunite items with their ownerat the very earliest opportunity.
We look forward to being of service to you.