We will always aim to please and take the greatest care of all our clients. We will quickly determine our clients’ preferences and ensure they are met. For everyone’s safety and protection, the following terms and conditions apply.
Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds
• We operate a pre-booked, pre-paid service unless you hold an account with ZAR.
• Our rates are costed by the hour. Where necessary, our rates include waiting time of up to 20 minutes for non-airport bookings, after which an additional charge of £0.95 per minute will apply.
• For flight arrivals our waiting policy includes waiting time of up to 40 minutes after the flight arrives, after which an additional charge of £10 per 15-minute increment will apply.
• We do not add a surcharge for making card payments or payments by PayPal.
• We require full payment at the time of booking unless you hold an account with ZAR.
• If the client has booked a return journey, the chauffeur will return at the stated time. The chauffeur and the limousine can only be retained if the client has booked ZAR for an agreed period of time.
• In the event of the client cancelling, 24 hours’ notice is required for the return of the full payment. There will be no refunds for any cancellations made after the 24 hours’ notice period.
• If the client/s do not arrive within thirty minutes of the booking time, ZAR reserves the right to cancel the arranged transport without any liability for expenses occurred by the client as a consequence. In such circumstances, ZAR will not be liable to refund the money paid or offer compensation.
• In the event of ZAR having to cancel for any legitimate reason that we have no control over such as extreme adverse weather or any other